{
  "date": "10/19/2025",
  "title": "Monthly Moonwave - October-November",
  "content": "A good 4 weeks for the moonwave. Shorting into <b>Sep 23rd</b> was free money as predicted, but should've been extended to the <b>25th</b>. Buys there printed, and the <b>Oct 1</b> buy signal came in strong. <b>Oct 6-8th</b> buys then got stopped out by the Trump-Xi flash crash, aka the flush, on the <b>10th</b>. The <b>13th</b> was a good sell as predicted for dip buys, and now we'll see if the <b>19-20th</b> bottom plays out as expected. Currently, FX logic is advising delaying big buys until the <b>21st</b>, but that can change with strong liquidity. The <b>24th-25th</b> is a 'caution' signal - I think that's where we'll see if the bottom is in and the pump continues, or if this is a deadcat and we have to wait for the next strong buy signals <b>Nov 5-6</b> to resume uponly. There are sell signals <b>Oct 28-29</b> and 'volatility' signals <b>Nov 3</b> into <b>5-6</b>, so caution is advised there too. <b>Nov 11</b> looks like a good place to TP, then we'll have updated FX and momentum to assess whether it'll be a short into the <b>16-18</b> buy zone or just a pullback. As with all gravity-predicted dates, FX is key to confirm or invalidate pivots, so keep an eye on <b>FXwave</b> or at least USDJPY as these dates approach. <b>Sunwave</b>: The extremely experimental model predicts a BTC price of 56% of the 90D range, or $116,705.04 - very much not financial advice but that combined with the buy zone suggests BTC may be at a discount here. <b>Welcome</b>, by the way, to everyone who's here for the soft launch - right now we're fixing bugs and making sure the site's stable, and then more features are coming.",
  "type": "positive",
  "subscriptionLevel": "Core",
  "images": [
    {
      "query": "Sunwave BTC Indicator",
      "alt": "Sunwave: Current prediction: 35.5% of 90D range or $111,747",
      "url": "https://data.moonwave.pro/img/sunwave10-19-2025.jpeg"
    }
  ]
}
